Veja como o nosso Plano de Ação de Sustentabilidade está a utilizar o nosso negócio e as nossas marcas para construir um futuro melhor para o planeta e para as pessoas que nele vivem.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company���s long-term success.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The role will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control.
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
• Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
• Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
• Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
• Manage the planning and organisation of company events and visits
• Organize and coordinate schedule meetings and appointments
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
• Handle vendor inquiries and complaints
• Develop and manage the site/office communications plan by identifying and co-ordinating content and identifying the best methods of delivery.
• Support the site leader as required on site/office and team briefings to ensure employees are aware of key information and instructions.
• Manage all centrally planned events/ initiatives that will take place at the site/office
• Adhere to agreed timings, schedules and commitment, prioritizing to ensure maximum delivery.
• Provide professional, accurate and discreet information and administration service to internal / external customers in an accurate and reliable manner.
• Circulate documents with respect to business confidentiality while ensuring adequate free-flow of information.
• Ensure accurate and timely authorisation and submission of costing, invoices and other expenses
• Ensure the secure classification, filing and archiving of information manually and automated.
• Accurate and timely invoice submission and processing in the system.
• Creation and management of Purchase Orders / CCEBUY
• University degree Business administration/business management
• Fluent in Bulgarian & English
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Experience of using SAP is desirable
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Cultural sensitivity
• Must be flexible and able to work in a demanding environment
• Self-starter who is able to challenge the status quo
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!