Pessoal da CCEP
A CCEP na Islândia tem um grupo de colaboradores maravilhoso e diverso. Dê uma olhadela aos vídeos para ficar a conhecer melhor o local de trabalho e a nós!
The position takes ownership of a key category and is responsible for developing and executing category strategies. The main objectives are to optimise procurement costs and processes as well as to ensure quality and security of supply for all materials and services purchased in the category using the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
Furthermore, this position is responsible to drive CRS developments and improvements through the supply base, supporting CCEP goals, and to identify and deliver category projects to drive cost and CRS benefits.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Quality & Customer Service
• Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
• Optimise supplier performance via the SRM programme, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and manage contracts
• Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategy objectives and stakeholder needs to ensure delivery of optimum business results
• Drive supply optimization and harmonization initiatives
Capability & Productivity
• Lead and develop employees through CCEP people management processes, training curriculum and Personal Development Plan
• Lead the team and create an engaging environment that motivates people, fosters learning, creativity, integrity and continuous improvement.
• Develop a succession pipeline by leveraging the CCEP talent management and development processes
• Lead relevant functions within CCEP in developing strategic procurement plans for major areas of spend which will deliver the core procurement objectives for CCEP on quality, security of supply and cost.
• Create a learning organization, which adapts and changes to meet business needs.
• Develop an appropriate level of commercial awareness, supplier management skills and knowledge of supplier processes in other CCEP employees who manage suppliers in order to ensure that Procurement is able to deliver its core business objectives.
• Deliver cost savings through negotiation and realization of cost reduction projects.
• Create and maintain competitive advantage for CCEP through the achievement of lowest possible total acquisition costs.
• Deliver optimal cost management through accurate and timely reporting and compliance with Contract and Chart of Authority processes
• Accurately forecast and budget pricing for raw materials and service costs
• Deliver forecasted budgets, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity completely with potential business impact.
• Meet or exceed procurement business plan assumptions
• Deliver risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of volatile supply markets
• Initiate necessary business decisions to generate operating and financial benefit.
• Develop creative, value focused sourcing strategies and identify new sources of supply
• Enable and exploit supplier innovation of services and products to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction to CCEP
• Improve Category CRS Performance through increasing level of recyclable/recycled materials, exceeding category material avoidance target and identifying further CRS pipeline opportunities
• Ensure suppliers are approved and comply with TCCC Supplier Guiding Principles
Supply Risk & Continuity
• Develop business plans for all relevant components & services and ensure their implementation in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Supply Chain) and the global Coca-Cola procurement organisation (CEPG).
Regulatory & Social Responsibility
• Ensure transparent communication of procurement figures by use of established KPIs
• Manage exposure to legal action due to intellectual property rights violation
• Act as a central reference point for guidance on best practice for other “buyers” across CCEP.
• Ensure the implementation and respect of CCEP policies and adherence to business standards.
• Establish process to measure compliance and report against company commitments
Direct Reports: Up to 3 FTE Category Managers or Procurement Support
Required Skills and Experience
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent communication skills (able to influence at a senior level)
• Experience in negotiating complex, high volume contracts
• Demonstrate the capacity to evaluate issues analytically and commercially
• Strong project and change management skills
• Team management experience
• University degree / relevant professional qualification
• Significant Procurement or category management experience required, preferably in international FMCG environment
• Proven customer orientation, personal development and leadership skills
• Languages: Fluent English essential, proficiency in other CCEP Languages (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian) an advantage
Please apply with a copy of your CV in English.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.